Sunday, January 8, 2012

A long over due Polar Express Post

I'm just going to post some pictures from Polar Express week since I didn't take that many and I go back to work tomorrow :(

Polar Express Centers from Melissa Freshwater:











How Decorate a Christmas Tree Interactive Writing





Pajama Glyphs from Deanna Jump


Special Elves (My family!) and building Gingerbread Houses








 Gingerbread How To Books




 Holiday Handprint Books:






Polar Express Journal Writing








On our very last day each Kid received a ticket inviting them to come in their pajamas and take a ride on the polar express

We drank hot chocolate and then graphed what toppings we liked. Can you spot my little one that is allergic to chocolate? Hers just has marshmallow in the cup!







We did a few activities, like this sequencing page and little book.

Then spent the rest of the day watching the movie!
Each of my students went home with a present (wrapped book & candy cane to use as a pointer) and Reindeer food (oatmeal and glitter) to sprinkle on their lawn.


Tomorrow it's back to the grind! We'll be working on Snowmen and MLK Jr!

1 comment:

  1. Where can I find the black line masters for those centers?

    ReplyDelete